Dr. Peter–J. Kramer, former global Leader of Quality Assurance in Pharme F&E — Organisation
- Responsible Global Head (Vice-President) of Toxicology and Safety Pharmacology (> 100 employees, Chemicals and Drugs) (GLP-Good Laboratory Practice, certified quality), then
- Responsible Global Head (Vice-President) of worldwide Quality Management-Unit (GLP, GMP, GCP) (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Toxicology, DMPK, IT), incl.
- Initiation and establishment of Quality Managements Systems (QMS) in an international Research Organisation (about 1,600 employees)
- La Relazione del Esperto nella Procedura “Multi-Stato”, P.-J. Kramer, Cronache Farmaceutiche 2:50-51 (1986)
- Erfolgsfaktor Qualität in der Pharmaforschung, P.-J. Kramer, B. Pohl, Nachr. Chemie 54, Juli/August 2006
- Current experiences with a quality management system for non-clinical research and development in pharmaceutical industry, Barbara Pohl, Stephanie Simon, Peter-Jürgen Kramer, Accred Qual Assur 13:511-521 (2008)